Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Famous Topless "Miley Cyrus" Photo



Its a sad day, the end of an era. In this photo you can see that this girl is clearly NOT Miley Cyrus, sorry. I know its fun to pretend, but no matter how much you want this to be Miley Cyrus you can't ignore the fact that this girl has attached earlobes and Miley Cyrus's are detached. Therefore, they are clearly different people.
Pedophiles everywhere are sobbing gently between sessions of yanking on their groins. I know, I know, I wanted it as much as anyone, maybe even more, but we just have to be honest with each other. We all want to see that 16 year old girls bare breasts, and we may one day get that chance, but today is not that day my friend, today is not that day. But, hey boobs...

P.S. If anyone can figure out who this girl is I would like to extend an offer to her for some "private modeling" or whatever is code for sex with me.

No comments: